Sisters Barahona, K. Garcia, Osorio, Segovia, Prince, López, A. Garcia, Valle, Ponciano
4. Getting 27 training packets printed, punched, labeled, stuffed, and ready.
5. 27 interviews with the President.
6. Transportation to and from Cristo Rey on the first day.
7. Meals for a multitude...yes, we did see miracles happen!
8. Meeting their trainers and having enough tables and chairs for everyone to sit and eat together...that was lunch for 68!
MEETING THEIR TRAINERS
9. Moving luggage...from hostal to mission home, from mission home to bus or taxi, from bus or taxi to another bus or taxi, and hopefully it finally arrives at their destination.
10. Training...and training...and training!
11. What do you do if a terrible thunderstorm hits, the sewer system backs up, and your training room floods with sewage (well, we didn´t have a plan for this one, but we survived!)...an no pictures as we braved the chaos!
I always call this week ¨Miracle Week¨ somehow they all end up where they are supposed to go and somehow the suitcases arrive with them (most of the time) and somehow there is enough food and somehow they all seem happy!