Monday, November 12, 2012

AP's

Palmira, Tulua, Cali, Pasto, and then Popayán...
A week of training finished.

Our assistants, Elder Carillo and Elder Stutz, 
were with us every step (and flight) of the way!

I think the best description of how an AP (assistant to the President) feels came from my son-in-law. 
He said, "I have never been as exhausted in my life as I was when I was AP for 6 months on my mission." (that is saying something as a father of 4!)

Elder Carillo feels the exhaustion set in! 
(and he has only been AP for 3 weeks)

We are grateful for the 8 great missionaries who have filled this assignment in our mission so far.
Elders Gallo and Farr.................................Elders Jamett and Farr

Elders Hernandez and Jamett..................Elders Jamett and Belnap
\
Elders Belnap and Almendares.................Elders Almendares and Stutz

Elders Carrillo and Stutz

No comments: