Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

"Excitement is in the air as we anticipate giving and receiving gifts.  
Gifts come in all sizes and shapes, but it seems that the best gifts are those that can't be wrapped:  gifts of service, family, faith, and testimony."


This year we visited each zone and shared a Christmas devotional focused on service and the gifts that we can give our Savior.  
For many of our missionaries, it is their first Christmas away from home.
They are being stretched and molded spiritually as they decide every morning to get up and do the Lord's will as representatives of our Savior, Jesus Christ.

The gift of self...

What can I give Him, poor as I am?
If I were a shepherd, I would bring a lamb;
If I were a Wise Man, I would do my part;
Yet what I can I give Him: give my heart.

Our missionaries are giving their hearts...
...their hearts are being molded, softened, and changed! 
We LOVE them all!!

With the help of our able assistants...
 ...Elders Paez and Carillo....
We visited all 9 zones -

And finished up VERY tired....but happy!!! 

Zona Popayán



Zona Calima

 New Capitan Moronis...Elders Welling, Rogche, and Alfonso with President Prince

Zona Paraiso

Zona Palmira


Zona Tuluá



Zona Pasto


New Capitan Moroni's...Elders Inga and Cha with Pres Prince

Zona Ipiales

New Capitan Moroni...Elder Stucki with Pres Prince

Zona Villa Colombia


New Capitan Moroni...Elder Faúndez with Pres Prince

Zona San Fernando


 We love the Torgersons and Olivers!!!
                             Our office crew
A Merry Christmas to all...and a very Happy New Year!

No comments: