Friday, August 30, 2013

Pasto makes me smile!...

We didn't make it to Pasto or Ipiales for Zone Conferences.
On Friday President Prince and the assistants
held a webcast with these zones.
It wasn't the same.

I wanted to look into their eyes.
I wanted to shake their hands.
I wanted to hug the sisters.
I wanted to smile with them and laugh with them.
I wanted to study the scriptures with them.
I wanted to give them birthday cookies.
I wanted to tell them we love them so they could see and feel it.

We love these missionaries...
Today I received these pictures from the Zone Leaders
They made me smile...I needed that!

Front:  Elder Montes y Elder Aldunate (ZL's)
2nd row:  Hna Sepulveda, Princes, Hermana Araneda
3rd row:  Sisters Meza and Sanda, Elders Correa, Garcia, Aguilera, Arista, Sisters Taica and Avila
Back:  Elders Welling (balloon), Whitney, Peart, Mitchell, Pizarro, Menendez (balloon), Karren, 
Samoza, and Celaya
(sorry the format they sent was small and I can't make them larger 
without losing resolution!)

And here we are left to right:
Elder Welling, Elder Menendez, President Prince, Hermana Prince
At least we look HAPPY...a bit jaundiced, but HAPPY!

and some HAPPY companionships...




and this is what our zone leaders do best!!  
BAPTIZE!!!

More pictures...



Pasto is complicated...but they make me SMILE!
Thanks...I needed that!




No comments: