Friday, March 1, 2013

The Power of ONE...

"I am only one, but still I am one.
I cannot do everything, but still I can do something;
and because I cannot do everything,
I will not refuse to do something that I can do."
Helen Keller


This ONE Elder (Elder Paez) finished his mission today.
His energy, inspiration, and focus on his missionary purpose will be missed.
He knew that things could be changed 
if he could change the way the missionaries thought...
Just ONE missionary touched the lives of the whole mission.

Elder Paez...you are already missed!  Hasta  Ver!

Well it's Hard to say Goodbye and let go...
And it's hard to see it end
When the mem'ries we've just made
May never happen again...



singing "Hasta Ver"..."til we meet again"
as Elder Paez leaves

And the mission continues to be in good hands
The perfect transition of assistants...

Elders Camacho and Avalos
Two VERY capable assistants! 

No comments: