We have been called to
We have had the guiding hand of the Lord, the missionary department, many dear friends, our parents, OUR RETURNED MISSIONARIES, and our children and grandchildren (whom
The adventure is about to begin...the countdown is real!
1. This is like walking into a thick fog and hoping the light soon shines through.
2. We will NEVER know if we helped change things, but we DO KNOW that we have been changed in the process of trying.
3. The only thing you can really take with you are the memories.
4. Friends are forever...those who helped me from home and those who will go home with me in my heart.
5. The gospel is perfect. The missionaries and members are not.
6. Prayer changes things.
7. Never underestimate the power of a missionary mom!
8. I feel grateful for the journey.
9. We will forever be connected to our missionaries and their families for having had this experience.
10. Enduring to the end is real!